1) When a child’s parent never voted in their lifetimes, then their child is not likely to vote than they would be if he or she had been raised with parents who voted.
2) If the people you were raised with are voters, you are far more likely to vote.
3) Genetic testing has demonstrated, residents of death row often spend the rest of their lives there for crimes they have committed.
4) Harvard is considered to be at least as difficult to get into if not more difficult as Yale.
5) Admissions officers are more likely to admit students who look like the majority of the student body even when they don’t appear to be prejudiced in other ways.
6) My parole officer will suspect me of doing something wrong if I do not show up for my appointment.
7) Most car shoppers do not understand that the car costs more to buy but that the savings in gas will make up for the higher cost in less than a year.
8) Children who were abused when they were young to be more likely to abuse their own children when they have them later in life.
9) By getting better mileage than cars that run on gasoline only, cars that switch from gas to electric have been created to help drivers save money.
10) With their ability to run on gas or electricity, car shopper have to decide between hybrids and cars with conventional engines.
11) Drivers prefer cars that can switch from gasoline to electricity.