Those Bumps at the Intersection

When they’re edible, they’re called Candy Buttons.


But when they show up on the street at intersections, they don’t have an established name.

Intersection Markers

In 2, 3, or 4 words, what should we call these?
(Don’t write your answer below. I want to keep the riddle fresh for the next class.)

About davidbdale

Inventor of and sole practitioner of 299-word Very Short Novels.
This entry was posted in davidbdale, Professor Post, Riddles. Bookmark the permalink.

2 Responses to Those Bumps at the Intersection

  1. sionnain1comp says:

    Deflated lego mat.

    Liked by 1 person

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s