1) When parents haven’t voted in their lifetimes, their child is less likely to vote than if they had been brought up in a household where the parents always vote.
2) If the guardians of a household are voters, the children are more likely to vote.
3) Residents of death row spend more time there for the crimes they may have committed.
4) Harvard is considered to be as difficult to get into as Yale.
5) Admissions officers are more likely to admit students who look like the majority of the student body despite being prejudiced in other ways.
6) My parole officer always suspects me of doing something that violates the terms of my parole if i miss an appointment.
7) Although the car costs more to buy, the savings in gas will make up for the higher cost in less than a year.
8) Abused children are more likely to abuse their own children later in life.
9) Cars that can switch from gas to electric have been created to help drivers save money.
10) Drivers shopping for a new car must decide between hybrids and cars with conventional engines.
11) One explanation for why a person wouldn’t want a car that switches from gas to electric would be an older person.