1) Children who are raised by parents who vote, are more likely to vote.
2) People are far more likely to vote if their parents are voters.
3) As genetic testing has proven any times, the residents of death row will spend the rest of their lives there for crimes they did not commit.
4) Harvard is considered to be as difficult to get into as Yale.
5) Admissions officers don’t appear to be prejudiced, but are more likely to admit students who look like the majority of the student body.
6) Parole officers suspect parolees of violating their parole if they miss an appointment.
7) In less than a year, the savings in gas will make up for the cost of a car, is hard to understand for some.
8) Those who are abused as children, are more likely to abuse their own.
9) Cars that can switch from gas to electric help drivers save money compared to cars that use gasoline only.
10) Drivers shopping for a new car must decide between hybrids, with their ability to run on gas or electricity, and cars with conventional engines.
11) The only reason why car drivers don’t switch from gasoline to electricity is because they are more expensive.
Very strong work, SmellyCat, particularly on sentences 2 3 6 9
You’ve added needless (and therefore confusing) commas to several sentences
11 uses a banned “reason is because” construction
Hey, SmellyCat, I have produced a page of Models and Solutions for this exercise under the Models menu at the top of the blog.