- If parents don’t vote, Kids won’t as well.
- If your parents vote, there is more of a chance you will vote.
- DNA testing show death row criminals spend their life in jail guilty or not guilty
- Havard is as difficult to get into as Yale is.
- Admissions officers don’t appear to be prejudice, but Admissions officers are more to admit students who look like the majority of the student body.
- My parole officer assumes that when I don’t show up, I’m doing something that violates the terms of my parole.
- The only person who wouldn’t buy this car, doesn’t understand that savings in gas will make up for the higher cost of the car in less than a year.
- Parents who were abused as children are more likely to abuse their own children in the future.
- With an electric car, you save more money than a regular car using only gasoline.
- When people shopping for cars, they have to decide between cars with electric or conventional engines.
- People prefer to drive a car that can switch from gasoline to electric.
This entry was posted in Better Left Unsaid
. Bookmark the permalink