1) If parents haven’t voted in their lifetimes, then their child is not as likely to vote as they would be if they had grown up in a household where the parents vote.
2) If the heads of your household are voters, you are more likely to vote.
3) As genetic testing has demonstrated, residents of death row often spend the rest of their lives there for crimes they could have not committed.
4) Harvard is considered to be more difficult to get into than Yale.
5) Admissions officers are likely to admit students who look like the majority of the student body even when they don’t appear to be prejudiced in other ways.
6) My parole officer assumes that when I don’t show up for an appointment, I’m doing something that violates the terms of my parole.
7) The only person who wouldn’t buy this car doesn’t understand that the savings in gas will make up for the higher cost of the car in less than a year.
8) There is a tendency among adults suffering from childhood abuse to be more likely to abuse their own children.
9) Cars that can switch from gas to electric when conditions permit it have been created to help drivers save money.
10) Due to the switch from gasoline and electricity, drivers shopping for a new car have to decide between hybrids and cars with conventional engines.
11) Drivers prefer to drive a car that can switch from gasoline to electricity when conditions permit.