1) Parents tendency to vote have huge impacts on their children’s tendencies to vote.
2) If the parents or the head of the household in which we were raised are voters, we are far more likely to vote.
3) As genetic testing has demonstrated many times, residents of death row often spend the rest of their lives there for crimes they may have committed.
4) Harvard is considered to be as difficult to get into as Yale.
5) Admissions officers are more likely to admit students who look like the majority of the student body.
6) My parole officer acts as if when I don’t show up for an appointment he always suspects me of doing something that violates the terms of my parole.
7) Carshoppers tend to buy higher priced cars thinking it will pay off with better gas mileage.
8) People who have been abused as children are more likely to abuse their children.
9) Drivers who switch from gas to electric when permitted save more money.
10) Carshoppers have to decide between hybrids and cars with conventional engines depending on traffic conditions.
11) There tends to be a preference in choices to drive a car that can switch from gas to electric.