1) A child is more likely to vote if their parents voted before.
2) If your parents or the head of the household in which you were raised are voters, you are far more likely to vote.
3) As genetic testing has demonstrated many times, residents of death row often spend the rest of their lives there for crimes they may or may not have committed.
4) Harvard is considered to be as difficult to get into, if not more difficult, as Yale.
5) Admissions officers are more likely to admit students who look like the majority of the student body even when they don’t appear to be prejudiced in other ways.
6) My parole officer is one of those kinds of people where if I don’t show up for an appointment he always suspects me of doing something that violates the terms of my parole.
7) The only kind of person who won’t buy this car is the kind that doesn’t understand that the car costs more to buy but that the savings in gas will make up for the higher cost in less than a year.
8) There is a tendency among children who have suffered from being abused when they were young to be more likely to abuse their own children when they have them later in life.
9) By getting better mileage than cars that run on gasoline only, cars that can switch from gas to electric when conditions permit it have been created to help drivers save money.
10) With their ability to run on gas or electricity depending on traffic conditions, drivers shopping for a new car have to decide between hybrids and cars with conventional engines.
11) Who wouldn’t prefer to drive a car that can switch from gasoline to electricity when conditions permit?