1) When parents haven’t voted in their lifetimes, their child is likely not to vote than if they been brought up in a household where their parents always vote.
2) If parents or the head of the household are voters, the children are more likely to vote.
3) As genetic testing has demonstrated many times, residents of death row often spend the rest of their lives there for crimes they did not commit.
4) Harvard is considered to be as difficult to get into (if not more difficult), as Yale.
5) Admissions officers appear to be prejudiced when they often admit students who look like the majority of the student body.
6) My parole officer suspects me of violating my parole if I don’t show up for an appointment.
7) The people who won’t buy this car do not understand that the car costs more to buy but the savings in gas will make up for the higher cost in less than a year.
8) There is a tendency among abused children to more likely to abuse their own children.
9) Cars that can switch from gas to electric when conditions permit, have been created to help drivers save money.
10) Drivers shopping for a new car have to decide between hybrids and cars with conventional engines.
11) The only explanation of why someone would prefer to drive a car that can switch from gasoline to electricity is that weather conditions may permit these options.