- Children are less likely to vote when their parents haven’t voted in their own lifetimes, than they would be if their parents always vote.
2) Children are more likely to vote when their parents or the head of the household are voters.
3) As genetic testing has demonstrated many times, residents of death row often spend the rest of their lives there for crimes they may not have committed.
4) Harvard is considered to be more difficult to get into then Yale.
5) Admissions officers are more likely to admit students who look like the majority of the student body even when they don’t appear to be prejudiced in other ways.
6) My parole officer believes that if I do not show up on time, then I am violating my parole.
7) In less than a year, the savings in gas will make up for the price of the car.
8) Children who have suffered from being abused when they were young are more likely to abuse their own children when they have them later in life.
9) Cars that can switch from gas to electric when conditions permit it have been created to help drivers save money and get better milage .
10) Drivers shopping for a new car have to decide between hybrids and cars with conventional engines.
11) It is always better to drive a car that can switch from gasoline to electricity, when conditions permit.