1) When the parents of a man or woman haven’t voted in their lifetimes, then their child is not as likely to vote.
2) You are more likely to vote if your parents or the head of household voted.
3) Residents of death row often spend the rest of their lives there for crimes they may or may not have committed, as genetic testing has demonstrated many times.
4) Harvard is considered to be as difficult to get into as Yale.
5) Admissions officers are more likely to admit students who look like the majority of the student body even when they don’t appear to be prejudiced in other ways.
6) My parole officer always suspects me of doing something that violates the terms of my parole when I miss an appointment.
7) The only kind of person who won’t buy this car is the kind that doesn’t understand that the car costs more to buy but that the savings in gas will make up for the higher cost in less than a year.
8) A tendency among children who have suffered from being abused when they were young are likely to abuse their own children when they have them later in life.
9) Cars that can switch from gas to electric when conditions permit it have been created to help drivers save money.
10) Drivers shopping for a new car have to decide between hybrids and cars with conventional engines, taking into account the cars ability to run on gas or electricity depending on traffic conditions
11) Who wouldn’t prefer to drive a car that can switch from gasoline to electricity when conditions permit?