1) People are less likely to vote when raised by parents that have never voted.
2) People are more likely to vote when raised by parents that vote regularly.
3) Genetic testing has often demonstrated that residents of death row spend the rest of their lives there for crimes they did not commit.
4) Harvard is considered to be at least as difficult to as Yale.
5) Admissions officers who seem typically non-prejudice tend to admit students who look like the majority of the student body.
6) My parole officer suspects me of doing something that violates the terms of my parole when I don’t show up for an appointment.
7) People who won’t buy this car are uninformed that the savings in gas will make up for the higher cost.
8) Adults who have been abused as children are likely to abuse their own children.
9) Cars that switch from gas to electric get better mileage and save drivers money.
10) Hybrid cars’ ability to run on gas or electricity have consumers to choose hybrids over cars with conventional engines.
11) Driving a car that can switch from gasoline to electricity when conditions permit is more preferable.