1) When the parents haven’t voted in their lifetimes, then their child is not as likely to vote if they had been brought up in a household where the parents always vote.
2) If your parents or the head of the household vote, it’s far more likely for the child to vote.
3) As genetic testing has demonstrated many times, residents of death row often spend the rest of their lives there for crimes may not have committed.
4) Harvard is considered to be more difficult to get into then Yale.
5) Admissions officers are more likely to admit students who look like the majority of the student body even when they don’t appear to be prejudiced in other ways.
6) My parole officer suspects me of doing something that violates the terms of my parole, if I don’t show up.
7) even though the cost of the car is expensive, the savings in gas will make up for the expense of the car.
8) Children who were victims of abuse are more likely to abuse their own children later in life.
9) By getting better mileage than cars that run on gasoline only, cars that can switch from gas to electric help drivers save money.
10) Depending on traffic conditions, drivers have to decide between hybrids and cars with conventional engines.
11) There’s nothing better then to drive a car that can switch from gasoline to electricity when conditions permit.