1) If the parents haven’t voted in their lifetime, then their child is not as likely to vote if they had been brought up in a household where the parents did vote.
2) If the parents or the head of the household vote, it’s more likely for the child to vote.
3) As genetic testing has demonstrated many times, residents of death row often spend the rest of their lives there for crimes they may not have committed.
4) Harvard is considered to be more difficult to get into than Yale.
5) Admissions officers, who don’t appear to be prejudiced, are more likely to admit students who look like the majority of the student body.
6) My parole officer always suspects me of violating my parole, if I don’t show up on time.
7) In less than a year, the savings in gas will make up for the high expenses of the car.
8) People who were victims of abuse at a young age, are more likely to abuse their own children.
9) Cars that can switch from gas to electric, have been created to help drivers save money and better mileage.
10) Drivers must decide between conventional engines and hybrids that run on gas or electricity depending on traffic conditions.
11) There is nothing better than driving a car that can switch from gas to electricity when conditions permit.