1) When the parents of someone have not voted in their lifetime, their child is not as likely to vote if he or she had been brought up in a household where the parents always vote.
2) If your parents or the head of the household in which you were raised are voters, you are far more likely to vote.
2) If the head of the household, usually parents, were raised voters, *one is far more likely to vote.
or *you are more likely to vote
3) Genetic testing has demonstrated many times that residents of death row often spend the rest of their lives there for crimes they may or may not have committed.
4) Harvard is considered to be as difficult to get into as Yale, if not more.
5) Admissions officers are more likely to admit students who look like the majority of the student body, even when they don’t appear to be prejudiced in other ways.
6) Parole officers expect violations of the terms of their parole when parolees miss an appointment.
7. People who don’t want to buy this card don’t understand that cars cost more to buy to save more money from purchasing gas.
8) There is a tendency among children who have suffered from being abused when they were young to be more likely to abuse their own children when they have them later in life.
9) Cars that can switch from gas to electric when conditions permit saves drivers money.
10. Drivers shopping for a new car have to decide between conventional engines and hybrids that run on gas or electricity depending on traffic conditions.
11) Who wouldn’t prefer to drive a car that can switch from gasoline to electricity when conditions permit?