Read the riddle, discuss with classmates if you wish, and post your answer as a Reply complete with an explanation of how you came to your conclusion.
Reminder that to earn credit for attendance, you must produce Notes during class in the form of a Reply to today’s Agenda that records and explains key information and skills.
End of Regular Drop/Add Period.
Your professor will be required to Verify Class Attendance this week, so if you’re still contemplating dropping a course and adding another or switching sections, time is just about up. Verify the precise terms with the Registrar’s office if your schedule is not yet certain.
Follow the link to the Grade Levels page and leave a Reply there as instructed.
- Read the article “I’m Asian American. Affirmative Action Worked for Me.”
- Then read lelebxby’s LTE Draft, written in response to that article.
- Leave Replies below each of your professor’s feedback segments indicating
- Your reaction to the feedback in general
- An item of feedback you found particularly helpful
- An item of feedback with which you disagree, and why.