1) Parents of a child who do not vote are more likely to have children who will not vote.
2) Children with parents that vote are more likely to be registered voters when they are older.
3) As genetic testing has demonstrated many times, residents of death row often spend the rest of their lives there for crimes they may not have committed.
4) Harvard is considered to be as difficult to get into if not more difficult than Yale.
5) Admissions officers even without showing any other prejudice, admit more students that look like the majority.
6) Parole officers suspect the worst if their client does not show up for a hearing.
7) People that are misinformed about car economics will fail to understand that the reduced cost of gas will make up for the price of the car over time.
8) People who were abused in their youth have a higher likelihood of abusing their children when they are parents.
9) Cars that can switch from gas to electric when conditions permit it have been created to help drivers save money.
10) Drivers shopping for a new car have to decide between hybrids and cars with conventional engines because they have to consider the fuel efficiency.
11) Drivers would prefer to drive a car that can switch from gasoline to electricity when conditions permit.