1) Children are less likely to vote when they have grown up in a household where the parents haven’t voted.
2) If the head of one’s household votes, then the children brought up in that household are also likely to vote.
3) As genetic testing has demonstrated many times, some residents of death row often spend the rest of their lives there for crimes they have not committed.
4) Harvard is considered to be as difficult as, if not more difficult than, to get into Yale.
5) Admissions officers are more likely to admit students who look like the majority of the student body even when the admission officers don’t appear to be prejudiced in other ways.
6) My Parole officer is quick to suspect me of doing something that violates the terms of my parole when I don’t show up for an appointment.
7) The person who doesn’t understand that this car costs more to buy but that the savings in gas will make up for the higher cost in less than a year, is the only person who will not but this car.
8) Adults who have been abused when they were children, are more likely to abuse their own children.
9) Cars that can switch from gasoline to electric when conditions permit, have been created to help drivers save money by getting better mileage than cars that run on gasoline alone.
10) Drivers when shopping for cars, have to decide between cars with electric or conventional engines.
11) Drivers prefer to drive a car that can switch from gasoline to electric.