1) Children brought up in households where their parents were not voters are less likely to vote.
2) A person is more likely to vote if their parents or head of their household were voters.
3) Genetic testing demonstrates that death row residents often spend the rest of their lives for crimes they may not have committed.
4) Harvard is considered to be a school as difficult to get into as Yale.
5) Admissions officers have many prejudices, one of them admitting students who look like the majority of the student body.
6) My parole officer suspects me of doing something that violates my parole if I don’t show up for an appointment.
7) One must understand that the amount of money saved in gas will outweigh the price of buying a new car.
8) There is a high chance for people who suffered from abuse as children to abuse their own kids later in life .
9) Cars that switch from gas to electric when conditions permit it were created to help drivers save money due to their better mileage than gas only cars.
10) Drivers shopping for a new car have to decide between hybrids and cars with conventional engines.
11) Who wouldn’t prefer to drive a hybrid car with great mileage compared to gasoline-only cars?