- My Notes
- Feedback Policy now through the end of the semester. Your very devoted professor is always delighted to provide feedback to students who use it to make substantial revisions to their essays. However, it is common at semester’s end for students who have shown no interest in feedback for 12 weeks to do a “feedback dump,” asking for advice on all of their assignments at the same time. This practice clogs the process for everyone. So: you may ask for feedback for only one post at a time. Once you receive your reply, you may post another request, for a different post. I can no longer engage in repeat exchanges on any single post.
- Model Throwdown for My Take
- Review Writing Techniques by Request
- Scavenger Hunt for FFG
- Schedule Individual Grade Conferences on the Professor Conference Chart
- All TR Grade Conferences THU DEC 11
Log in to Wordpress here
Hits to date
- 19,482 potential critics
I like to be called David, but “Mister Hodges” and “Professor” are popular choices. My ESL students’ charming alternative, “Mister David,” is my favorite by far.